Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back to the real world...

BAH!  Sadly my vacation is OVER and I don't like it...not one bit!  I had the most amazing time and, quite honestly, I think I did a good job at staying on top of being 'healthyish.' With the exception of consuming too much beer (and I mean WAY too much beer) the last night I think I did fantastic for vacation.  Besides, any questionable calorie consumption was counteracted with things like...

Football

'Mountain Climbing' at Sleeping Bear Dunes


Kayaking

Deep Sea Fishing on Lake Michigan


Wading on the beach


and most importantly, planning a life of piracy!




I can't believe how fast my time with my friends went. I miss them already and I can't wait to start planning our next excursion which will hopefully be to Wyoming!  I finally get to go out West!

p.s. just one more for the road
I told you...too much beer!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. I've been stalkerish and looking at some of Jessica's pictures on Facebook to see all that you were up to on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Was it far from where you live? That's awesome that you can get together with friends like that. Wyoming would be awesome. I have wishes to travel west too. I'd love to see Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Washington, etc. If beer is the only thing you overdid, then you're fine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not too far from me. It took about 4.5 hours to get up there but it was under 4 to get back. I think vacations with friends is one of the best parts of not being in the family way at my age. I go home to see the family and then the fun vacations are with the friends. It's not too shabby!!

    ReplyDelete