Monday, December 19, 2011

23 and 1/2 hours

Hi!  I know I've been gone for a very long time...too long, in fact. However, work has been insane and I literally get home at night, eat dinner, clean up a bit, crash and start over the next day.  I've been meaning to blog for days now but every time I sit down at my computer I think of how much warmer and cozier I'd be on my couch and that thought wins. Today though, I had a nice little reminder from a lovely friend of mine that I should stop being a slacker and BLOG! I have many thoughts to share but I don't have the brain power for it tonight so I'm going to take the easy road and promise a real blog entry later this week (read, this weekend) and share this really cool video with you instead.  Jessica posted this on Facebook the other day and I watched it, which almost made me late for work, but it was so good I just knew I had to share it with you.  It's a bit on the long side but if you can find nine minutes to spare, and you really should try, I think it's very insightful.  So, without further ado...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That video was passed around at work too. I think Dr. Welch emailed the link to everyone initially. I'm glad you posted it. I had intended on doing so but I clearly forgot.

    I hope things settle down for you. I can relate to the busy busy life during the day and the tendency to crash at night. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to comment. I literally just watched the YouTube video you posted. It's well done, and it's pretty convincing. I liked it. It's quite powerful at this time of the year (end of one, beginning of another). Thanks for the share.

    Good luck with the new digs for work and handling the boat load of stress and frustration. :-)

    ReplyDelete